Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2023 European Central Bank, Traineeship in IT Security
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
6-12 mesi. Inizio: prima metà 2024
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 16/10/2023
You will be part of our information technology (IT) security teams, either in the Digital Security Services Division (in the Directorate General Information Systems) or in the Market Infrastructure Support Division (in the Directorate General Market Infrastructure and Payments).
As a trainee in the Digital Security Services Division, you will:
- support security engineering, security operations or security governance teams in activities such as IT risk management, network security, identity and access management, cloud security, vulnerability management, penetration testing, threat intelligence and security awareness;
- gain hands-on experience of IT security practices in line with international standards and methodologies.
As a trainee in the Market Infrastructure Support Division, you will:
- contribute to the review of the existing frameworks for identifying and managing operational risks relating to TARGET Services, as well as specific aspects of cyber resilience and information security, in line with international standards and methodologies;
- support the second-line activities of TARGET Services by reviewing (cyber) threats and developing threat scenarios, in particular assessing information security controls and the cyber resilience status of the Eurosystem’s market infrastructure, such as T2, TIPS and T2S.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of computer science, IT engineering, mathematics or another relevant field;
- good IT and analytical skills;
- familiarity with one or more information security or cyber resilience concepts, such as IT risk management, identity and access management, network security, threat intelligence, security assessment and vulnerability management;
- a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- knowledge of international IT security standards or frameworks (e.g. the ISO 27000 family, COBIT or NIST);
- programming or scripting skills relevant to security engineering or data analysis;
- a sound understanding of cloud computing and relevant technologies;
- knowledge of operational risk management frameworks (only for the traineeship in the Market Infrastructure Support Division);
- a basic knowledge of payments, securities settlement or collateral management systems and related international requirements for their secure operation (only for the traineeship in the Market Infrastructure Support Division).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.