Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2023 Nestlé, Packaging Intern
Nestlé Product & Technology Center
Nestléstrasse 3, Konolfingen, Svizzera
Engineering, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
12 mesi. Inizio: 1 novembre 2023
- Assist in the comprehensive assessment of specifications and documentation of various packaging materials used by the site, ensure that the packaging material is compliant to the Nestlé golden rules of sustainable packaging, and verify the completeness of the regulatory compliance documentation provided by the supplier.
- Manage the packaging laboratory equipment portfolio, ensuring proper functioning, maintenance, calibration, documentation, and maintain an organized inventory of laboratory supplies and materials.
- Develop and update operating procedures for efficient laboratory operations, prepare clear and concise instructions and guidelines for equipment and laboratory methods.
- Conduct laboratory analysis as per demand and provide accurate and reliable results; compile and write comprehensive reports based on laboratory findings.
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging Science, Food Science, Chemistry, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in data analysis and report writing.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proactive and result focus combined with an innovative mindset
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Fluent in English (oral and written), at ease at networking in international environment.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.