Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Cisco, Software Engineering Summer Internship
Philip Pedersens vei. 1, Lysaker, Norvegia
Da metà giugno a metà agosto 2024.
L'offerta scade il 31/10/2023
During a summer internship you will get the opportunity to explore a variety of technologies, while working together with an existing team. It is important for us that our summer interns feel included and that they get to work on real life projects that are relevant and useful to us.
The project you will be working on will be decided based on your field of interest and our current needs. If you have a great idea, you might even get the opportunity to pursue this during your internship. The following examples are projects that previous interns have been working on:
- real-time multi head pose detection
- improving the microphone beam selector using deep learning
- office room analytics application based on live and historical sensor data from our devices
- noise reduction with deep learning
- synchronous camera focusing for immersive systems
- showing personal calendars in meeting rooms based on face recognition
- using Falco on Kubernetes for threat detection
More important than your track-record, is your commitment, curiosity, and willingness to learn. We are looking for people who want to become an expert in their field through working with us. To succeed, you also need to be a team player. We need to combine our brains, competences, and expertise to deliver top of the shelf products.
In addition, do you:
- study towards a master’s or bachelor´s degree in a related subject?
- have an interest in programming and development?
- have a willingness to learn new skills and broaden your knowledge?
- have the ability to live and work in Norway?
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.