Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Puig, Brand & Retail Intern
Route de Crassier 17, Eysins, Svizzera
Arti/Creatività/Moda , Project/Business Management, Commerciale/Marketing
Minimo 6 mesi (da dicembre)
- Assist the marketing planning process and execute the marketing, retail, and promotional plans for several brands.
- Help the department in the management of E-tailing/Digital coordination & implementation.
- Support the team in the Public and Press Relations.
- Assure the preparation of the sales meetings and provide a marketing support to the sales force.
- Conduct sell out analysis.
- Support Brand Managers in all training and events organization.
- Support the Marketing & Retail Department in administration (stock replenishment/orders) and budget follow-up.
- Monitor the competitive landscape (online & offline).
- Experience / Interest in luxury and /or fragrance industry will be highly valued.
- Education: Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Language: Fluent in English & French, any other language is a plus, in particular German.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proactive, autonomous and with strong communication skills
- Flexible and able to handle multi-tasks and interact cross-departments
- Digital savvy.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.