Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 UNODA, Intern Political Affairs
UNODA - United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs
Wagramer Strasse 5, Vienna, Austria
Educazione e formazione, Solidarietà/Diritti umani, Politiche e affari internazionali, Scienze sociali e umanistiche
L'offerta scade il 09/10/2023
- Support the substantive work of the Office and its cooperation on disarmament, non-proliferation, and international peace and security with Vienna-based organisations, including in particular the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear Test-Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO), and other UN Offices located in Vienna, such as the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs (UNOOSA) and the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC);
- Participate in meetings/conferences/seminars and prepare meeting reports;
- Participate in the planning and execution of UNODA outreach efforts and projects (e.g., meetings, workshops, conferences and training courses);
- Prepare and support development of communication products for the Office, including support to management of the Office’s social media accounts and website;
- Contribute to development and review of educational materials for diverse audiences, including for UNODA’s e-learning platform the Disarmament Education Dashboard;
- Contribute to the preparation of background documents, presentations, summaries, talking points and speeches;
- Conduct research on political and legal aspects of disarmament and non-proliferation;
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
- Applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- (a) be enrolled in, or have completed, a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- (b) be enrolled in, or have completed, the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum bachelor's level or equivalent).
- Be computer literate in standard software applications;
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position(s) advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.