Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Ecolab, Digital Campus – Marketing Intern
Av. Baix Llobregat, Sant Joan Despi, Barcelona, Spagna
During the program you will get to work on projects that cover digital support to our marketing and sales teams. After an initial training period and with the support of a tutor and a team, you will be involved in key projects driving real impact on the business using digital tools.
CORE+ digital knowledge management project:
- Coordinate the launch of the new digital knowledge management platform CORE+ in the EU Innovation and Product Marketing (IPM) organization.
- Coordinate integration of content from old knowledge management platforms into new IPM EU page in CORE+.
- Carry out Voice Of Business exercise during first months of CORE+ deployment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Digital Marketing, Economics, Engineering or Business Administration
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a large variety of stakeholders
- Dynamic, proactive and autonomous working style
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.