Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Lotus, Internship Connectivity, EV Ecosystem & App
Lotus Cars Europe
Johan Huizingalaan 400a, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Project/Business Management, Commerciale/Marketing, Comunicazione/Giornalismo
600 euro mensili
Lotus Cars Europe B.V. is responsible for the Marketing, Sales and After Sales of the Lotus Cars products in the European region. For a period of 6 months starting asap, we are looking for a master degree student for the Connectivity & EV ecosystem (C&EV) department (part of Sales & Product Marketing division).
As a C&EV Intern, you will mainly support the team of Connectivity and Mobile App and have related contact with internal customers (intercompany), but also outside of the company.
- Gain experience and know-how, while supporting the creation of Connectivity and In-vehicle digital product for the first lifestyle electric vehicles of LOTUS in EU/ UK
- Support Connectivity and Mobile App managers with the business case calculations, market study creation/ updates, benchmarking and similar.
- Support with desk-research to collect connectivity and mobile app operation data from different European markets and competitors
- Support management of the department Connectivity & EV (LCE) with daily agenda tasks.
- Is accurate and structured
- Is flexible and proactive
- Has good administrative & communication skills
- Is commercially minded with a soul of entrepreneur
- Has a good command of the English language
- Has experience with collaborative tools Slack, Teams, Lark and willing to learn to work in new tools.
- Business Economics, Commercial Economics, Communication, or International Business
- Some work experience is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.