Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/09/2023 Novartis, Postgraduate Biologics Development, USP
Forum 1, Basel, Svizzera
Chimica/Farmaceutica, Scienze naturali
12 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2024
- Support the development of efficient, high-yielding, robust and scalable fermentation processes for new biological entities
- Support the improvement and intensification of established fed-batch cell culture processes from vial break to harvest, including seed and main bioreactor stages
- Support the evaluation and implementation of new equipment and technologies (e.g. new feeding strategies) in the Upstream Process (USP) environment
- Design, plan, and execute USP lab activities, primarily parallel fermentation experiments, in our lab scale (<10 L) facility using state of the art disposable and glass bioreactor technology
- Work in multidisciplinary and international teams and at the interfaces to related drug substance process development and analytical functions.
- Master of Science in Life Sciences, e.g., in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Bioengineering with basic knowledge in upstream processing or equivalent education/experience
- Basic laboratory experience with mammalian cell cultures, primarily aseptic handling, ideally with shake flasks, wave and stirred bioreactors (experience in parallelized and automated cultivation in ambr250 systems is a plus)
- Intrinsic curiosity, willingness to adopt challenging tasks and grow in related areas of expertise (e.g. parallelized, automated cultivation)
- Experienced in independently planning, executing, and evaluating own laboratory experiments and presenting the data
- Proficiency in English, oral & written. Proficiency in German would be an additional asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.