Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2023 Apple, Software Engineer Internship
Arnulfstraße 19, Münich, Germania
In this position, you will architect, develop and deploy software used in the factory to manufacture Apple’s new products. This involves collaborating with other engineers within the HWTE Metrology team, and our partners throughout Apple.
You will work with a team of world-class engineers and image processing scientists to develop and deploy mass-production friendly image analysis solutions for all Apple products. This would include architecting, developing, deploying and triaging software used in the factory during manufacture of new products.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree as a minimum.
- Currently enrolled BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering / Applied Maths / Physics.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills; clear communication with diverse teams.
- Solid background in C/C++ and/or an object-oriented language.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A positive outlook towards stepping into uncharted technology space.
- A working knowledge of Matlab, plus a basic understanding of DSP/image processing and algorithm design.
- Experience with OS X programming using the Xcode toolchain.
- Scripting skills using Python or Bash.
- Experience collaborating with team members in different time zones.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.