Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2023 SES, Internship - Accounting Operations
Rue Pierre Werner, Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
Economia e finanza
6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio 2024
Based in Betzdorf, Luxembourg, you will contribute to document and improve our inventory and fixed asset accounting processes. Particularly, you will document processes and prepare standard operating procedures related to fixed asset and inventory transactions. You may also assist on ad hoc projects.
In this context, your responsibilities will include (non-exhaustive list):
- Work together with the Asset Accounting team in the area of fixed assets and inventory accounting to document recurring transactions such as asset sales, transfer, retirement, impairment… inventory obsolescence and aging review, inventory processes (monthly reconciliation between inventory and GL)
- Assist in automating internal control reports
- Assist in various projects / initiatives in area of inventory and fixed asset management (e.g. automation of inventory bookings) and provide support in testing and documentation
- Provide other ad-hoc support.
You must have
- Current student in Business, Finance/Economics, Information Technology or in a relevant area, bachelor or master level;
- Strong computer literacy (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Able to work in Luxembourg (EU-citizenship or current valid work permit for Luxembourg).
It would be nice if you had
- Knowledge of SAP ECC and MS Power BI is a plus;
- Additional languages considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.