Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2023 Tikehau Capital, Internship - Human Resources Officer
32 Rue de Monceau, Paris, Francia
Organizzazione e gestione delle risorse umane
Participation in the management of employee administration:
- Follow-up of all employee & intern topics from their entry to exit on the French and International Perimeter : contractual documents, certificates, legal obligations, trial periods, etc;
- Helping to prepare the Onboardings;
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS;
- Follow-up of social dashboards and reporting;
- Participation in the optimization of processes.
Participation in the Human capital team other project:
- Follow-up of the trainee community;
- Participation in the monitoring of international mobility;
- Helping to maintain the Orgs charts:
- Internal communication;
- Any other projects during your internship.
- You are preparing a Master's degree in Human Resources,
- You have ideally completed a first internship in an HR department,
- You have good written skills,
- You have excellent interpersonal skills,
- You are organized, adaptable and autonomous,
- You speak French and a good level of English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.