Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2023 Zeiss, Internship or Working Student: Four-Dimensional Microscope-Integrated Optical Coherence Tomography
Hermann-von-Helmholtz-Platz 6, Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germania
- Gain insights into the development of cutting-edge microscope-integrated optical coherence tomography devices for medical applications
- Test concepts, core functionalities, and visualization conceptions for OCT hardware and software
- Help with the development of a state-of-the-art research-grade OCT prototype
- Research existing solutions in the scientific and patent literature and tailor solutions to our needs
- Conduct and evaluate experiments based on microscope-integrated OCT imaging.
- A bachelor’s degree and are enrolled in a master’s program in mechanical, electrical or (bio)medical engineering, optics & photonics, computer science, physics, or similar
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of optics and ideally OCT
- Programming knowledge in at least one of the following: Python, C/C++, Matlab, or CUDA
- First hands-on experience with OCT devices and signal processing algorithms is a plus
- Ideally experience in the development and integration of data acquisition electronics and scanners
- Excellent organization, problem-solving & communication skills (English and/or German)
- Passion for innovation and enthusiasm for new technologies as well as motivation to work in agile, interdisciplinary teams.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.