Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 20/11/2023 Philips, Internship: Biomedical data scientist intern
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
9-12 mesi. Inizio: 2024
Da 500 a 700 euro mensili lordi + benefit
- During this internship, you are part of the Clinical Applications & Devices (CAD) Research Team within the Hospital Patient Monitoring business.
- You will do literature research: sensor signal (accelerometer), physical activity monitoring, machine learning, deep neural networks, semi-supervised learning (for incomplete annotations), and multi-task learning
- You will be processing retrospective data collected in research settings using commercial sensors and Philips prototypes
- You will help with the development and validation of a method to estimate multiple activity metrics, like detection of walking and speed estimation, from accelerometer data using a single model for in-hospital monitoring applications
- You will define a strategy to assess and optimize the performance of the method based on the target population (patients).
- You are studying towards your Master in Sciences (MSc.) in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- You have good knowledge of signal processing, data analysis, and AI techniques. Affinity toward an understanding of biomechanics is a plus
- Expertise and proven background in Python programming and experience with the main machine learning and deep learning Python packages (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch)
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.