Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 IQVIA, Clinical Research Associate Internship
17 bis Place des Reflets, Courbevoie, Francia
- Complete appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Gain experience in study procedures by working with experienced clinical staff.
- Under close supervision, perform site selection (if applicable), initiation, monitoring and close out visits in accordance with contracted scope of work and good clinical practices.
- Under close supervision, administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Under close supervision, evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, Case Report Form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. Under close supervision may support start-up phase.
- Under close supervision, create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in health care or other scientific discipline
- Good written and verbal communication skills of English languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and use a laptop computer,
- Good organizational and problem-solving skills,
- Effective time management skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.