Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 Google, MBA Finance Summer Intern 2024
Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin, Irlanda
Economia e finanza
Minimo 12 settimane. Inizio estate 2024.
L'offerta scade il 15/12/2023
Business Finance provides financial, analytical insight and advice to Google’s Global Business Organization. Our work is integral to the operations and strategy of the commercial teams across all
of our advertising products. From understanding market and usage trends to exploring the productivity and return of our various investments, the Business Finance organisation is an important
partner and independent advisor to the commercial leaders in our company. You will lead finance/analytical projects to surface insights on key business drivers and make strategic recommendations to sales partners. Your experience and skills with data and analytics will allow you to develop thoughtful and innovative ways to examine business situations, enabling you to provide a new perspective on the business. You are a strong time manager, and able to prioritise the few things that truly matter. You are a powerful communicator that can present findings concisely, and you have the ability to move at a fast pace to influence stakeholders through grounding in data.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- 4 years of full time work experience prior to starting the MBA.
- Analytical and modeling skills with an understanding of corporate finance concepts (e.g., CAPM, discounted cash flow and valuation methodologies).
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to take initiative, and excellent project management, communicate, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Interest in the technology industry and Google’s business.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.