Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 Intel, GPU Software Engineering Intern
Juliusza Slowackiego 173, Gdansk, Polonia
- Develop and maintain 3D graphics drivers i.e. develop machine learning features for them,
- Develop and maintain tests and debug tools contributing to a complex graphics validation system,
- Develop and maintain automation and infrastructure for graphics driver build and test processes.
One of our focuses is to improve user experience for our customers and for this reason we often work with games and applications that uses 3D graphics.
- C++, C# and/or Python,
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux,
- Ability to communicate in English.
It would be an additional advantage if you are familiar with or would like to develop your skills in:
- GIT, SQL, ASP.NET, Visual Studio,
- 3D APIs: Vulkan, Direct3D, OpenCL, OpenGL,
- Computer graphics theory,
- Games development,
- Compiler knowledge.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.