Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 EEAS, Traineeship at the EU Delegation to the UN in Geneva - Health team
EEAS - Delegation of the European Union to the UN
Rue du Grand-Pré 64, Geneva, Svizzera
Sanitaria/Medicale, Politiche e affari internazionali
5 mesi (da marzo)
L'offerta scade il 03/12/2023
- Assist the section-colleagues in covering EU-activities in WHO, Global Fund and GAVI.
- Attend meetings and events organised at the United Nations, EU Delegation, EU Member States, UN Agencies, NGOs, academia or think tanks.
- Prepare background notes, analytical reports, summary of documents of relevant UN and EU meetings, events, seminars etc.
- Assist in the relevant (High Level and regular) meetings of WHO and other health-related bodies, overall communication with EUMS, including through WhatsApp, email and Agora.
- Support the team in drafting reports, organising meetings, researching and analysing specific policy topics, analysing policy.
- Any other task assigned by the team colleagues.
- Young graduate interested in international relations,
- Curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Geneva.
- Excellent knowledge of English and French.
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the EU and UN systems.
- Tact, discretion, excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.