Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 EEAS, Traineeship at the EU Delegation to the UN in Geneva – Human Rights Section
EEAS - Delegation of the European Union to the UN
Rue du Grand-Pré 64, Geneva, Svizzera
Solidarietà/Diritti umani, Politiche e affari internazionali
5 mesi (da marzo)
L'offerta scade il 03/12/2023
- Contributing to the drafting of briefings,
- preparing draft reports on EU/OHCHR/Human Rights-related meetings, conferences and events,
- overall analysis of Human Rights policies in various countries,
- participation in the Human Rights Council and Universal Periodic Review meetings as well as various working groups.
- Young graduate interested in international relations;
- Diploma/studies in the field of/related to Human Rights would be an additional asset;
- Curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Geneva;
- Excellent drafting skills in English, knowledge of French would be a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of the workings of the European Union and of the United Nations would also be advantages.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.