Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/11/2023 European Policy Centre, Programme Assistant (Europe's Political Economy Programme)
EPC - European Policy Centre
14-16 Rue du Trône/Troonstraat, Brussels, Belgio
Economia e finanza, Turismo/Ospitalità/Eventi, Giuridico/Legale, Politiche e affari internazionali, Scienze sociali e umanistiche
6 mesi (dall'8 gennaio)
L'offerta scade il 08/12/2023
- Supporting EPC analysts in organising events (including drafting event proposals, invitations and programmes, contacting speakers, assisting during the events);
- Background research, analysis of data, and support in writing publications;
- Contributing to policy monitoring with an eye to developing a strong understanding of EU policymaking processes;
- Support in writing project and funding proposals, as needed.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in economics, political science or law;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Strong interest in European affairs;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Self-disciplined, able to work both independently and in a multinational team;
- Dynamic, flexible, reliable, and attentive to details;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent English language skills (oral and written), additional languages are a plus;
- Data visualisation skills are a plus;
- Previous relevant work experience in policy analysis, organising events, and research assistance (internship would suffice) would be a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.