Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2024 Mediatore europeo, Traineeships 2024 - Case-handling
HAV, Bâtiment Václav Havel, All. Spach F, Strasbourg, Francia
Giuridico/Legale, Scienze politiche e affari internazionali
Benefit: rimborso spese viaggio a/r
L'offerta scade il 18/03/2024
- Provide support in the investigation of complaints against EU institutions and bodies concerning issues relevant to EU administration, including research and drafting of decisions and preparatory notes;
- Monitor EU policy developments and carry out research relevant to the Ombudsman’s activities;
- Reply to information requests from members of the public;
- Participate in meetings with EU institutions and bodies and draft minutes of meetings;
- Handle of “out-of-mandate” complaints;
- Provide practical support in meetings and other events organised by the Office.
- Candidates applying for traineeships in our inquiries directorate should have a degree or diploma of at least 3 years in either law, political science, European studies, or European public administration.
- They should have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a very good knowledge of another. The main working language of the Ombudsman’s Office is English and therefore a very good knowledge of English is required.
We value highly motivated recent graduates or young professionals in the above-mentioned areas, who are curious and eager learners and wish to contribute to the Ombudsman’s mission. Collaborative work attitude and service-orientation are essential.
Candidates applying should have:
- very good understanding of the role of the European Ombudsman;
- very good understanding of the EU institutions and policies, as well as of EU administrative law;
- very good knowledge of English;
- knowledge of other official languages of the European Union (besides EN);
- analytical and research skills.
Although professional experience is not required, any relevant experience will be an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.