Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2024 Nordea, Internship in Corporate Actions
Estrada de Paço de Arcos 85, Paço de Arcos, Portogallo
Economia e finanza, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 29/02/2024
- Be part of our daily operational tasks such as handling full life-cycle corporate actions events on global markets, reconciliation and investigations.
- Interact with Portfolio managers, custodians and other internal- and external business units.
- Take part in developing new and better control routines.
- Efficient work standards and an ability to deliver high quality even under tight deadlines.
- Get energy from learning new things and working towards deadlines, thrive in a delivery oriented environment.
- Are dependable, willing to speak up and committed to always do your best.
- Fluent in English, both writen and verbal.
- Structured as the work covers both daily rutines, adhoc issues and longer projects.
- You have finished a bachelor/master level education within finance, engineering or mathematics.
- Knowledge about corporate actions is preferential, but not a requirement, as we will train you.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.