Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2024 Amazon, Retail Vendor Manager Intern
Domagkstrasse 28, Munich, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio aprile/giugno 2024.
- Work with a small set of strategically important manufacturers who produce goods and then sell them to us as a retailer.
- Drive a positive Vendor experience by building and maintain a strong relationship to achieve mutual growth with unique solutions.
- Provide customized strategic business advice to Vendors to improve their overall business performance and grow their sales.
- Drive supply-chain operational excellence initiatives by reducing costs, defects, lead times, and by managing stock in our fulfilment centers.
- Take part in advertising campaigns and promotional activities such as Prime Day where you will help your brands generating sales and increase their traffic and improve conversion.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and German (Level - C1 or higher).
- You will be based in Munich for the duration of the internship. A relocation package may be offered, subject to an eligibility criterion.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “VAI ALL’OFFERTA” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.