Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/01/2019
PwC, Business Avenues - International Markets Acceleration Trainee
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 30/06/2019
As International Markets Acceleration Trainee, you will assist in operating a flagship EU Programme that helps high potential European small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) expand their businessinto key Asian markets through business missions in Japan, Korea and South East Asia.
Your tasks will include communications, project management and the organisation of events and coaching activities for high potential European companies who are active and specialised in technologies and products for: Green/Renewable Energy, Environment, Water, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Organic Food and Beverages, ICT, Construction, Building, Railways and Contemporary European Design.
- You are in your final year of University or equivalent (e.g. Masters degree) in a relevant field, such as Entrepreneurship, Innovation, International Business/Management, Economics, Political Science, Engineering, etc.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Visual design and marketing skills are a plus;
- You have experience in project management and/or event organisation and demonstrate a high level of organisational skills.
- You have experience in business development, and are familiar with international business development.
- You have good analytical skills and knowledge of MS Excel.