Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/01/2019
Facebook, Research Intern, Epitaxy Characterisation (PhD University Student)
Facebook Reality Labs
Centre, Cork, Irlanda
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
- Emphasis on micron-scale light-emitting (LED) diode device characterization and testing.
- Undertake a research project in analyzing the strain of epitaxial layers in III-N devices using both X Ray diffraction and photoluminescence techniques.
- Active involvement in the data analysis to evaluate impact of the results in future device performance
- Communication of research agenda, progress and results
- Collaboration with and support of other researchers across various disciplines
- Currently studying for a full time PhD in electrical engineering, physics or material science and able to return to the program after the completion of the internship
- Practical expertise in one or more of the following areas: epitaxy growth, epitaxy characterization, device fabrication or device physics.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Demonstrated relevant industry experience via an internship or work experience
- Proven track record of achieving results as demonstrated in accepted papers at international peer-reviewed journals or conferences