Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2019
PwC, Actuarial Services Intern
Pwc Luxembourg - PricewaterhouseCoopers
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
Inizio ottobre 2019.
- Assist our clients with the set up and monitoring of Solvency II: diagnosis, quantitative research and risk management;
- Analyse the regulatory and accounting requirements (IFRS) which can be applied to the insurance sector;
- Take part in actuarial provisioning reviews;
- Support the M&A teams for transactions relating to insurance or pension engagements, in accordance with the local and international standards;
- Be involved in assignments relating to companies’ resettlement/creation: feasibility analysis, restructuring of capital ownership and portfolio transfer.
- You hold a university degree (or will be graduated) with a specialization in actuarial science, mathematics, or quantitative finance
- You are pragmatic, dynamic, rigorous, methodical and precise
- You are fluent in English, French and any other languages is an asset
- You are intellectually curious and open to other activities in the field of insurance