Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/02/2019
King.com, Data Scientist Intern
Av. de Josep Tarradellas, 123, Barcelona, Spagna
Inizio estate 2019
L'offerta scade il 28/03/2019
Being part of the Business Performance team, you will work to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetise King’s customers, and help take King’s data capabilities to the next level.
- You should be pursuing, or have recently completed a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or Computer Science, and have experience in dealing with large datasets, statistical analysis, and coding skills in languages such as Java, R and/or Python.
- You should have an interest in games and the ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment, where the job will evolve over time.
- Strong quantitative analysis and programming skills (Java, R and/or Python)
- Experience in dealing with large, real-world datasets
- A strong interest in drawing business insights from data and practical applications of data analysis