Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/02/2019
Mars, Engineering Leadership Experience Trainee
Kożuszki-Parcel 42, Sochaczew, Polonia
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering, Project/Business Management
Benefit: Highly competitive benefits packages
- We like to empower our people. So from the moment you join Mars, you’ll be responsible for your own project. You could find yourself working with Production and R&D to design a new production line for Pedigree or install a new robotic wrapping machine to wrap more than 800 Mars bars a minute. Every project will be technically challenging, designed to increase your knowledge of and expertise in areas such as robotics, advanced production technology and high speed machinery.
- We think it is important that you can enjoy as many varied experiences as possible. We’ll give you three one year assignments, in two countries, tailored to your personal development that will provide you with an impressive level of experience to fast track your engineering leadership career.
- Year one - you’ll gain experience in project management and get to know engineering at Mars
- Year two - you’ll live and work abroad, expanding your cultural awareness and deepening your engineering skills through a more challenging project
- Year three - you’ll gain your first line management experience, with your own team
- A master’s degree in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering.
- Fluency in English and another European language