Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/02/2019
Beiersdorf, International Internship Challenge 2019: Supply Chain Management
Unnastraße 48, Hamburg, Germania
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
In the International Internship Challenge Beiersdorf is searching for top international students for internships at their subsidiaries around the world. You will have the chance to network with Beiersdorf managers from various departments and work jointly with other finalists on current FMCG topics in the skincare business.
- In your planned internship period (end of 2019/in 2020) you are enrolled in a university program in business administration/engineering, or you already hold a Bachelor's degree and are about to start your Master’s (gap year).
- You have a focus on Supply Chain Management.
- You have gained work experience through internships.
- You feel at ease in an international environment and have the courage to step off the beaten track.
- You have strong teamwork/communication skills and can work independently, with a high level of dedication.
- You have excellent analytical skills and no trouble to communicate fluently in English.