Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/02/2019
Nike, Internship - Procurement (Supply Chain)
Nikelaan 1, Laakdal, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Logistica/Approvvigionamenti
4 - 12 mesi. Inizio settembre 2019.
Benefit: Rimborso spese
- Prepare and distribute timely and insightful analysis to support Procurement Strategies development and implementation
- Provide support to Sourcing managers in recommendations on specific functional strategies
- Support Sourcing projects including Market analysis, Negotiations, Tendering and Contracting process as well as Supplier Relationship Management
- Actively interpret and review sourcing results with business managers, including trends/issues and opportunities, to drive actionable responses. Continually seeks ways to improve processes
- Advise on financial implications of business decisions. Identifies and/or develops relevant management reporting and analytical tools.
- During your internship, your mentor will coach, inspire and develop you, your talent will never cease to grow.
- You are currently attending your last year in a master’s degree programme. If this programme includes a logistics background, that's definitely a plus!
- Advanced level Excel / PowerPoint and fluent English language skills both written and verbal. Energetic communication skills - able to influence at a variety of levels and across functions in a complex organization.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Ability to comb through large amounts of data, evaluate, draw conclusions, and present a coherent viewpoint.
- Project management abilities - Ability to deliver results against tight and complex timelines. You are a self-starter with ability to manage work in multiple areas and within a virtual work environment.