Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/02/2019
Finastra, Development Intern
42 Rue Washington, Paris, Francia
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Study (architecture, design) of Portfolio Vew performance monitoring tool / portfolio P&L & average price computation, and write a document,
• Implement designed functionalities,
• Implement automatic tests,
• Put in place performance KPIs.
- Student in last year of a Computer Science or Engineering degree,
- Knowledge in C++, C# and/or Java,
- Team player, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude,
- Good level in French and English.