Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/02/2019
Klepierre, Sales & Marketing Internship
Godebaldkwartier 54, Utrecht, Paesi Bassi
- Review potential (fitting) brands and concepts.
- Coordinates temporary tenant move-in and move-out with staff, maintenance, and security.
- Ensure that the booking form is up to date.
- Liaise with shopping center management teams for space management and security clearance.
- Build various databases and ensure data is up to date.
Research relevant tradeshows, fairs, festivals, and other shopping centres for potential leads.
- Prepares weekly action points.
- Carry out front/back office administration tasks e.g. taking photographs of activities, approve applications coming through booking platform and then collect information to sign contracts.
- Support marketing managers with organization of events, writing texts for website, press-releases.
- Report about events/campaign in our canter’s to Head Quarters and internally.
- Brainstorm about creative concepts for events and marketing campaigns.
- Enrich the relationship with retailers in our centers and create collaborations.
- Translation of the shopping center’s websites from Dutch into English.
- Good computing skills: Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Good command of both Dutch (fluent) and English languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good negotiation skills
- Structured and organised
- Good time management skills
- 3rd Year Marketing / Communication student
- You have an affinity with sales, negotiation and marketing/ communication
- You are flexible, proactive, enthusiastic, driven and passionate