Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/02/2019
Volvo, Internship last year of Master degree in Acoustic simulation
88 Rue Marietton, Lyon, Francia
L'offerta scade il 28/03/2019
- Adapt the Direct Frequency Response (DFR) model to allow execution at a higher frequency (model meshes refinement)
- Evaluate Actran DGM feature and compare it to the DFR function (PROS/CONS on results accuracy, computation time, setting easiness, etc.)
- Perform several parametric variations to know influence of each parameter on results quality (sensitivity study)
- Finally, propose a clear numerical methodology (step by step method) and anchor it in an engineering report.
- Last year of Master degree in mechanical engineering, specialization in acoustic is a plus
- Knowledge of a meshing tool (ideally Ansa), and acoustic simulation tool (ideally Actran)
- Good team player.
- Analytic mindset
- Problem solving skill.