Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/02/2019
Stryker, Internship in Research and Development
Herikerbergweg 145, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- You will be involved in the development of new concepts for Traumatology.
- Here you will mainly work with the CAD program ProEngineer Wildfire.
- Your range of responsibility may also include the creation of prototypes.
- You have the possibility to participate actively and become strongly involved in the activities of our teams. Therefore you will contribute to the improvement of established and the commercial launch of new implant systems.
- By close cooperation with different departments you will gain an extensive insight across our various Stryker divisions.
- You are studying engineering, subject medical engineering or a similar field, e.g. materials science, machine engineering.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office and CAD programs, you have very good written and spoken English skills.
- In the context of you education, you have an excellent record and experience from former internships and projects in the field of medical engineering.
- You are characterized by a cooperative and reliable attitude and a motivated, disciplined personality. This enables you to work successfully in our dynamic environment.
- You work independently and in solution-oriented manner.