Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/03/2019
ABN AMRO, Internship - Natural Resources-Sector Origination
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Ecologia e ambiente
3 - 4 mesi
This internship offers a professional position to students and recent graduates interested in Investment Banking with a focus on the Natural Resources sector. Your job will be to support the origination of investment banking products and financial advisory services to our clients, through financial and strategic analysis of our clients and the sector they operate in.
- Preparation of client pitch books with integrated product approach
- Work closely with different teams within the bank (such as relationship managers, capital structure advisory and M&A execution) to tailor the best solution approach for our clients
- Performance of financial analysis, valuations, target screening, and analysis of sector specific data
- In-depth company and industry research
We are looking for top academic students with an interest in the Natural Resources sector.
Candidates need to fulfil the following requirements:
- University education (preferably Master students) with excellent grades
- Relevant extracurricular activities
- A proven affinity with finance and investment banking
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- No 9 to 5 mentality