Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/03/2019
Keysight, Intern Tech II
Ancells Business Park, Harvest Crescent, Fleet, Regno Unito
An exciting and challenging role working in the team involved in the development of the framework used to run 5G signalling test cases for the Keysight Protocol Conformance Test systems. The role will provide the opportunity to...
- Design, implement and test improvements to the Protocol Conformance Test product suite to improve the customer experience.
- Debug live issues reported by customers
- Test your implementation on Keysight's hardware-based Protocol Conformance Test systems in one of our labs
- Implement features and bugfixes on our internal tools and utilities, helping accomplish internal development processes
- Work with modern DevOps tools to optimise the software development lifecycle
- Currently undertaking a STEM course - for example, Mathematics, Engineering or a Computer Science oriented Degree.
- Some software development experience e.g. C, C++, C# or Java
- Pro-active team member / problem solver and ability to communicate effectively.
- Willing to learn a variety of programming disciplines
- Experience working on software/hardware outside the academic environment
- Familiarity with communication protocols (particularly mobile telecommunications).