Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/03/2019
Bentley, Internship Placement - Material and Trim Development
Bentley Motors Ltd
Pyms Lane, Crewe, Regno Unito
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Engineering
10 mesi. Inizio agosto 2019
L'offerta scade il 31/03/2019
- Development of a material solution to support current project requirements. This can include materials such as wood, leather, composites, polymers, adhesives, etc. The project will be coordinated to ensure timely delivery and cross-functional agreement
- Early investigation of new and alternative technologies to support future product development
- You must be on course to achieve or have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 degree in an Engineering related discipline, ideally Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Material Science.
- You must also be able to demonstrate a strong consistent academic record through all your university years and A- Levels (or equivalent).
- Applicants must have a strong understanding of core engineering principles.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or related industry through internships, placements or work is highly advantageous.
- A second language, particularly German, would also be beneficial but not essential.