Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/03/2019
UBS, Internship 2019, UBS Wealth Management Chief Investment Office
UBS Risk & Project team
Löwenstrasse 49, Zürich, Svizzera
6 mesi. Inizio maggio 2019.
- Deep dive into the academic literature on SI, including performance studies, impact of shareholder engagement and private market strategies, and cross asset class research.
- Identify and summarize the best SI academic papers on a variety of topics and catalogue these papers in a database with easy-to-search terms, key quotes, and accessible data and charts.
- Liaise with the academic community to develop innovative research collaborations that might help UBS identify ways to provide clients with a stronger SI offering, and help advisors better communicate these ideas.
- Contribute to impact investing research and publications and dedicated impact and sustainable investing outputs.
- Support and potentially contribute to educational seminars for clients and advisors on the latest research findings on SI.
- Knowledge and experience of key areas of sustainable and impact investing.
- Familiarity with the academic literature within sustainable and impact investing, and corporate sustainability, including an understanding of quantitative performance studies.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- PowerPoint and presentation skills (including developing high quality presentations)
- Professional-level written/spoken English is essential; German and other major languages are an advantage.
- A competent academic researcher with the ability to understand and distill academic concepts and language into communications that are clearly understandable non-academic by practitioners.
- A strong written and verbal communicator