Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/03/2019
Basf, PhD student Toxicology
Pfalzgrafenstraße 1, Ludwigshafen, Germania
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo
- You will perform a bioinformatic analysis of the protein sequences in rats, rabbits and humans.
- You will collect tissues and organs in rats at different stages of the development.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for the protein and gene expression analysis of respective transporters.
- You have successfully completed your master's degree in biology and are interested in doing your PhD at BASF.
- You are very familiar with standard IT applications and enjoy research activities.
- With your excellent English language skills, you are able to communicate effectively in everyday work.
- Personally, you convince with your innovative way of working and your ability to achieve success together in a team.