Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/03/2019
PwC Luxembourg, Audit Intern for our German desk
2 Rue Gerhard Mercator, 2182, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
- Take part in audit and accounting engagements for local and international clients in various business sectors (investment funds, banks, commercial companies, insurance and reinsurance, private equity, real estate, etc.);
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the financial statements, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Compare your theoretical knowledge to the reality of new general and accounting standards and international regulations to become a real expert (IFRS, US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, UCITS IV, etc.).
- You are studying in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent in economics or management from a university or a business school, ideally specialising in accounting, finance or audit;
- You have a good command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in German and English;
- You have good analytical skills, see the details as well as the bigger picture;
- You are both team-oriented and capable of working independently and responsibly.