Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 21/03/2019
Intel, Logistics Analyst Intern
Juliusza Slowackiego 173, Gdansk, Polonia
- Supervision over shipments (invoices control, terms and dates of deliveries);
- Keep export-import documentation;
- Custom clearance of deliveries coming to Intel Poland;
- Preparing documents and applications concerning economic customs procedures;
- Issue customs invoices and send equipment for repairs/testing;
- Supervision over equipment used by Intel Poland on a temporary basis.
- Analysis, evaluation and control of the logistics processes;
- Keep Poland Logistics website;
- Cooperation with finance team about of customs fee;
- Cooperation with logistics outsourcing support in matters of customs procedures.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Customer oriented;
- Good team player.