Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/03/2019
Medair, Internship – Recruitment
Chemin du Croset 9, Ecublens, Losanna, Svizzera
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
4-6 mesi. Inizio giugno 2019.
1670 CHF mensili + benefit
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of the Medair recruitment strategy, policy and guidelines together with the Recruitment Team Leader, Recruitment Partners and Recruitment Assistant.
- Provides input into the analysis of recruitment activities to provide ROI statistics and improvement possibilities for recruitment targeting and results.
- Deliver and use the selection process for new / vacant positions.
- Screen applications at the primary interaction level, and progress successful candidates through the subsequent application stages. Customer service based approach to candidates and staff.
- Have a customer service based approach towards candidates throughout process.
- Present participants for the ROC: pre-selected candidates for a job and selected candidates for Medair Talent pool (Post ROC). Work in conjunction with Rec P and Rec Assistant to invite to ROC.
- Contribute to the management of the Medair recruitment database system and ensure it is kept up to date on candidate selection criteria and availability.
- Facilitate and promote use of the database and reports among all HR staff.
- Research and develop key contact information within the recruitment database to support recruitment activities and communications.
- Ensure data is utilised according to GDPR requirements.
- Recent graduate in HR or a related field.
- HR certification or Master in a related field of operation (optional).
- Strong working knowledge of English and French (spoken and written).
- Previous exposure to professional social networks (Linkedin, Xing…).
- Experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, working under tight deadlines will be a plus.
- Knowledgeable with the Microsoft office Environment.
- Working experience with an HRIS is a plus.
- Experience with applicants tracking system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of humanitarian sector is a plus.
- Ability to work and analyze data.