Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/03/2019
BSTDB, Internship - Evaluation Office
BSTDB - Black Sea Trade & Development Bank
1 Komninon str., Thessaloniki, Grecia
Contabilità e finanza
1 - 6 mesi
400 - 700 €/mese
- Assist with data collection/structuring related to evaluation reports/studies;
- Support the organization, agenda and logistics of a major international event in 2019;
- Assist with the coordination of some evaluation activities such as interviews and communication;
- Review and summarize relevant literature/data on International Financial Institutions.
- Be M.A. students or equivalent degree/students or have a diploma in Economics or related field, preferably with a focus and academic experience in: development economics, project finance, cost benefit and/or other quantitative analysis;
- Have experience in international research;
- Have international exposure and cultural sensitivity;
- Excellent presentation/writing skills in English;
- IT skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point.