Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/03/2019
Jimmy Choo, Graphic Design Intern
10 Howick Pl, London, Regno Unito
Grafica e Design
The successful candidate will get to work on a variety of projects across print and digital, including invites, evites, advertising, digital banners and social media assets, as well as additional marketing and press collateral. The role requires a meticulous eye for detail with strong typographic skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the Graphic Designer
- Working with suppliers and sourcing contractors
- Developing layouts and final artwork.
- Graphic Design or Visual Communications related degree (essential)
- Relevant work experience in Graphic Design (luxury brand is desirable)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign)
- Fundamental understanding of typography, colour and composition
- Comfortable working with both print and digital
- Good understanding of print and production processes and interest in developing these is an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Skills in After Effects is beneficial.