Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/03/2019
ICC, Internship - Country Analysis Unit
International Criminal Court - External Operations Support Section, Registry
Oude Waalsdorperweg 10, Den Haag, Paesi Bassi
3 - 6 mesi
L'offerta scade il 29/06/2019
- Media and news monitoring as well as targeted research and information collection from open source including social media;
- Assist in collection and collation of specific open source information on trends, risks, perceptions and developments of relevance for the implementation of Registry objectives in ICC situation and non-situation countries;
- Assist in drafting reports and preparing presentations on assigned topics;
- Conduct general administration tasks;
- Any other tasks as entrusted by supervisor;
- The internship will take place entirely in the HQ and aims at supporting the Country Analysis Unit in its tasks.
All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies in political science, international relations, security management or other relevant field. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong drafting skills are required.
- IT software/research skills are considered an asset.
- A very good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.