Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/03/2019
Heineken, Intern Global Audit Data Analytics
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
- You will support Audit teams in Data Analytics data preparation– including maintain and improve the data extraction and loading procedure, data analysis, data visualization and documenting DA findings;
- You will actively communicate with auditors to make sure that DA tests and findings land at the audit team properly;
- You will structure Data Analytics repository, and continuously update DA repository with new tests;
- You will monitor and report the use and effectiveness of analytics in the audit function.
- You will follow up auditors’ improvement requests regarding DA tests and DA processes.
- Is at the end of Bachelor/Master studying in IT/Finance/Business. Must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship.
- Has computer proficiency: database programs such as SQL, Excel/macros.
- Has English proficiency, both written and spoken: Be able to document information in a structured way; be able to draft high quality communications (including e-mails, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
- Has high concern for quality, data and accuracy.
- Is eager to work on a variety of topics to support the global audit team.