Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/04/2019
PepsiCo, Digital Product Management Intern
Zonnebaan 35, Utrecht, Paesi Bassi
Inizio agosto 2019
- Part of your role will be to support the DPM Lead in determining the strategic agenda and executing related projects.
- You will also be supporting the team in their day-to-day business. Tasks include a variety of operational activities such as data entry, data validation, managing the image database, monitoring KPIs, (customer) issue resolving, etc.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (preferably Business IT & Management, Business Administration or similar education (e.g. Marketing)
- You have affinity with product information management (data, images, etc.)
- You are proficient in creating process flow charts (e.g. MS Visio)
- You can work accurately, balancing efforts and benefits of your actions
- You are an independent, self-starting, organized problem-solver
- You are a responsible team player with hands on approach
- You have good analytical thinking and communications skills as well as social skills
- You are fluent in Dutch (must have) and English (preferred)