· Help define and realise end-to-end analysis and tests on our campaigns, ad creative, and relevance of our landing pages, in order to improve the customer experience, and optimise traffic and ROI of campaigns
· Assist in gathering data for standard reports on marketing campaign metrics and data to assist sales executives in optimising client budgets on Amazon advertising platforms.
· Compile market research to assist in building pitch narratives for client go-to-market or upsell strategies
· Supporting the planning and execution of the online marketing campaigns for Amazon
· Help develop, execute, and analyse creative test plans for marketing channels across existing and new channels
· Assist in building automated workflows and tools to streamline manual processes to support marketing campaigns/programs and ensure on-time delivery
· Support on projects and tasks defined by business needs that drive efficiency and productivity for our sales teams.
· Working towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
· High attention to detail
· A second European language is a plus (verbal and written)
· Degree preferably in business or sciences
· Advanced literacy in Excel and PowerPoint
· Organisation and data analysis skills; ability to drive actionable conclusions from complex data sets
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of statistics preferred
· Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.1 and above degree.