As a Data Analyst, you’ll be part of our industry-leading Analytics department. You will spend your day analysing data from different marketing platforms using the tools we have at our disposal, to create useable insights that can enhance clients marketing strategies. In the role, you will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and provide insight to achieve them using various methods, including web analytics data, media data and an in-depth knowledge of Merkle capabilities.
Your role will involve analysing and generating insight from clients’ data, with the view to driving positive change across their marketing channels. Your primary sources of data will be Google AdWords, the DoubleClick products, Google Analytics 360, Google BigQuery and Attribution 360. We can train you how to use all of them, but any previous experience is always handy!
You will also have exposure to attribution and get involved with helping clients to gain a better understanding of their media performance and business opportunities. You will look to understand the way their prospective customers engage with marketing and use these insights to help optimise the media they invest in and align their cross-channel strategy. Working with us you will:
• Have hands on analysis of client data, identifying patterns, insight and action from google tools mentioned above
• Analyse media data to build data-driven attribution models and other models to support marketing decisions and budget allocation.
• Educate clients as to the different attribution and insights processes and tools used within the different platforms.
• Work with clients to develop their required measurement strategy using DoubleClick stack, Google Analytics and Google Attribution.
• Build a roadmap of analysis projects for your clients and working to deliver against that
• Lead account management, written / face to face contact with clients daily.
This role is for someone who wants to start in Summer 2019.
This is an entry level role perfect for a recent graduate or someone with under a years experience.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mathematics, Economics or similar.
All the above are essential skills and achievements. If you have any experience working with Media, Attribution or Google Analytics please do let us know that in your cover letter as it would be a wonderful added bonus!