Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/04/2019
Kraft Heinz, Global Operations Performance Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
625 euro mensili
- Drive clear understanding of business performance by defining the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and how they will be measured and monitored for broad utilization across large groups of stakeholders.
- Help analyzing the structure of current KPI’s, assist leaders during the quarterly employee reviews and provide support on all activities related to the MBO (Management by Objectives) Program.
- Enhance and sustain a process-oriented culture where business requirements and process controls are documented, communicated and utilized to improve work processes.
- Implement Management Tools such as PDCA (plan–do–check–act or plan–do–check–adjust), Canvas, SIPOC diagrams, Process Mapping.
- Support on Excellence Programs implementation.
- Learn and support on Global Operations Performance projects as a whole.
- Bachelor/Master student with a study background in either Finance/Business/ Management/ Supply Chain / Computer Science
- Have demonstrated use of strong analytical skills and problem solving/critical thinking;
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Tableau;
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate with senior stakeholders and business partners;
- Self-motivated, flexible and a team player who likes to work with people within a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Fluent in English.