Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/04/2019
MSD, Intern Safety Data Specialist - Pharmacovigilance Management Job
Chłodna 51, Warsaw, Polonia
- Performing data entry of adverse experience information from investigational environment or processing another, homogenous type of safety reports (e.g. regulatory forms).
- Through daily case prioritization activities, completing reports within the established timeframes to ensure compliance with internal, business partner (BP), and regulatory agency reporting requirements worldwide.
- Participating in training and certification activities for Global Pharmacovigilance Case Management (GPVCM).
- A bachelor's degree and above, preferably in medicine, pharmacy, nursing or biological sciences.
- Excellent organizational, workload prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent overall communication skills with advanced oral and written English skills.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Independent, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good sense and awareness of regulations and policies.
- Ability to work under time pressure in a changing environment with flexibility.
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability